Wednesday, September 23, 2009

=/

In the last class we did an interesting task. Each student spoke about different places after a short research on the internet.

My group spoke about CANCÚN. Yesterday we don't find much informations about this city.Ane and I were speak about the mushrooms farm, but we didn't have success.

I think that I write better than I speak. I'm sure that I've to understand this lock or something, but now I don't know how what to do exactly.

I accept advices.

Did you pass some similar situation in your life?


Hugs to all.


Gutto

2 comments:

  1. Hello folk, from my experience I could say:
    Lots of...several times...but I remained strong
    It's a matter of having a goal and not being scared of making mistakes...Just enjoying the ride...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Guto,
    it takes time to become fluent. Practice is the key to success. I think you're doing pretty fine. You're not afraid of speaking or writing. This is a very positive attitude. I agree you should enjoy the ride. It's a lot more fun if you accomplish your goals with pleasure!

    ReplyDelete