Saturday, September 26, 2009

Flat Life

Man in the orange apartment:

- Well, well, well... Let me see... This painting is perfect! But I guess that I'm painting something different. Hmmm... I'm not sure, but I think that I already did this. It doesn't matter. I'm not worried about that.


Man in the yellow apartment:

- TV sucks, I want to something new! Maybe I can buy a radio. No, I don't. I don't have any money. This building is too boring. I wish that something new happens right now, dude...

Old man in the green apartment:

- I lost my patience! This cards are the only thing that i have in my life, except my TV of course . I'm playing with myself all day long. My mom is dead and I don't see my father for years. Well, a five minutes ago my TV burned literally and my conscience said to me that the best thing to do was to throw my TV out the window.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely, Guto!
    What about the woman? What thoughts are there in her mind?

    ReplyDelete