Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My visit to Bienal of Mercosul 2009

Today I went to Bienal 2009. In this afternoon I saw many curious objects of bienal. Today we had in our city a perfect weather to visit the Bienal. My mother and girlfriend were with me, we had good times together and a lot of fun.

Well, I confess that I expected more of this project for this year. I didn't understand some artistics ideas and I was made very confused when I saw some objects that they called art.
I will describe my visit to Bienal for you:

First we visited the Armazem 1. When we entered, we saw many videos of different things. Every video showed an specific kind of art. One of them was a man dancing with no clothes and he performed many different steps of dance. Another video that we watched, very curious too, was a film of a beach. If you watched only few seconds of this video that i'm telling to you, I'm sure that you didn't understand what happen in that video.

After our visit to Armazem 1, we went to Armazem 2 see what happened there. For our surprise we saw an artistic work who calls "ABSURD". Yes, it's a big absurd. A lot of sand! Yes, my friends, believe in me! A lot of sand piled!

Well, after that, we went to a café to talk about the artistics work that we saw.
It was a good afternoon, a very good afternoon actually.

If you have an oportunity, go to the Bienal.

Hugs for all,

Gutto

1 comment: